Leadership Coaching Centre in Bangalore
What is 360 Degree Feedback?
360 degree feedback tells you in confidence, how stakeholders you deal with, evaluate your persona at work. The insights from this 360 degree feedback report will help you identify strengths you can build on and areas you could do better. This report will start you on an exciting journey of growth and fulfilment.
What makes 360 degree feedback a power document
Executive Coaching Centre in Bangalore
- Truly 360 degree – Covers work relationships in all directions
- The 360 degree feedback report is a powerful resource to help participants build, grow and sharpen their leadership skills and competencies.
- A 360 degree feedback captures responses from respondents who are managers, subordinates, peers and other stakeholders, the participants deal with at work.
As the name indicates, a 360 degree feedback report, covers relationships radiating in all directions from the participant – Above, below, lateral and outside the reporting lines.
The report offers insights on which participants act by
This gives the participants an opportunity to compare the two, identify gaps between self-perception and respondent assessments, figure out the reasons and take action to close the gaps.
How 360 degree feedback works
Executive Coaching Online
The purpose of the 360 degree feedback is to provide participants an understanding of their own working style and social practices in the workplace. The feedback report also shows them how others in their working environment, including supervisors, peers and subordinates perceive their working relationships with the participants.
This report highlights scores on self-assessment and consolidates the scores of respondents on various competencies listed in the feedback survey. The scores are also highlighted on each of the statements of the survey and which are then aggregated to each of the competencies.
Systematic Team Coaching
In brief 360 degree feedback evaluation serves the following objectives:
- To provide the participating individual with a broad perspective of how she or he is perceived by others.
- To encourage more open feedback that can trigger new insights.
- To identify key development areas for the individual.
- To spotlight strengths that can be used to the best advantage of the individual and the business.
- To support a climate of continuous improvement.
- To provide a focused agenda for self-development.
- To empower line managers/mentors to discuss development issues.
Enroll for our online courses…