Income is closely related to our lifestyle, physical and mental well-being. When there is only one earning person then the consequences of reduction even becomes worse.
There can be multiple reasons of reduction in income. Some of them are:
– Any disease wave where a lot of people die and the income of the whole organisation gets affected. This means every employee’s income will also be affected.
– The competition increases and other employee perform better and has more skills. They might get a higher pay and given more workload.
– Increase in number of employees may lead to cut down of salaries of others to adjust the expenses of the organisation.
– Income for organizations reduces when their team reduces and they are not able to complete tasks they used to earlier with a bigger team.
Reduction in income causes stress which has many consequences.
– An individual tends to stop spending time with friends and family due to fear of paying the bill of the cafe/restaurant.
– Sleep gets distributed, neither there is quality nor quantity in sleep. This happens due to worry about bills and expenses. It could also be the worry about how will they fulfill the demands of their spouse and children.
– Without money, people tend to feel insecure, anxious, depressed, and hopeless. Their worry about future increases and negative thoughts prevent them from being hopeful.
– Physical issues like headaches, indigestion, cold, and cough get caused due to lowered immunity that is a result of stress.
– Change in weight due to skipping meals or eating less to save money.
Seek for professional help and guidance. You can reach out to us at 8043943531, firstname.lastname@example.org.